Join us. Let's make a difference.
We have the below opportunities. If you're interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
Electrical Motor Winder
- Knowledge of rewinding 3 phase form coil and random wound stators
- Knowledge of rewinding DC armatures and fields
- Familiarity with electrical tests (i.e. surge test, hi-pot test, checking polarity and resistance on windings, taking megger readings)
- Work safe and be an advocate for safety.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tooling and area.
- Dismantle and assembles motors and generators.
- Ability to work independently and in team with an excellent attention to detail.
- At least 2 years experience in coil winding
- ITE or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical concepts.